Friday, September 12, 2008

Classrooms

Check out the scrapblogs at the bottom of the page. It is of Liz and I's 1st grade classroom and my high school classroom! I don't think I will leave it up forever...it is quite big. If anyone knows how to shrink it, let me know! Thanks.

3 comments:

Jennifer Nielson said...

Classrooms are so neat and tidy! Too bad we can't smell the "new building" scent as we are enjoying the pictures! Wish I were a student...looks like fun!

KEI said...

Wonderful, as usual. You are so creative and organized. I wish some of that would have rubbed off on me when we lived together! Hey, sorry I missed your call the other day, I was at a baby shower. I'll try and call you this week. Love you!
K

Hayley Taylor said...

Hey Zimms I just wanted to tell you thank you for helping out with the bloging. i think that it is a great way to help us all stay a little closer. i love to be able to see your beautiful family. i miss you all we meed to get together some time sooooon. love ya
typing with one hand is really fun